iShutter : video projector blackout shutterWe have developed a neat product that can solve the projector blackout issue. The iShutter is a DMX, MIDI or iSbus controlled shutter that is fitted to a video projecter. As well as blacking out a projector, this device can also send preconfigured serial (RS232) and IR commands to control the projector, as well as auxilary outputs for controlling screen relays. The unit is user configurable from PC application software via the USB socket. A four way shutter version will also be available soon for large projector lenses.
- DMX+MIDI IN/THRU (only one mode can be used at once)
- iSbus model (comming soon)
- 4 way flapper model for large projector lenses(comming soon)
All models have the following features
- Small Size aprox 120 x 90 x 45mm
- Integrated 100-240VAC Power supply with IEC Inlet + Outlet
- USB Programming Socket
- 2 x RS232 outputs at upto 34800 baud
- 1 x IR (Infra red) output socket
- 2 x 5Volt outputs capable of driving 5Volt coil relays such as Innovation Solutions Screen Relay Board.
- 2 x Programmable Auxillary input/output lines
contact us to for more details.
©2005-2023 Innovation Solutions Limited. All rights reserved. E&OE. 01 June 2023 04:21